· At Healing Ink Studio we specialize in creating a natural shape and color for your face and lifestyle. This is our philosophy and aesthetic. We will not entertain creating looks per request if it is not aligned with our aesthetic. Please be aware of this before you come in for your appointment. We do not perform the procedure unless you verbally state that you are satisfied with the pre-drawing and are ready to proceed.
Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be a form of cosmetic tattooing as opposed to the term often used by many stating that it is semi- permanent, it does however have the ability to fade away faster than the conventional solid eyebrow, because there is less pigment implanted into the dermal layer of the skin. Microblading is performed with a grouping or configuration of needles affixed to a handle to manually create lines that resemble eyebrow hairs. It is done using a handtool which then deposits pigments into the dermal layer of the skin, therefore it is considered to be semi permanent . In doing this it gives the client a much more crisp and defined hairstroke than the conventional machine does, leaving the client with a naturally enhanced eyebrow that does not look “fake” or drawn on. With this technique it makes it difficult to differentiate between your own eyebrow and the cosmetic tattoo. Making this the most natural way to improve on what you already have
IMAGINE waking up to perfectly shaped and filled in brows every morning... to stop having to worry about drawing in your eyebrows and whether they are the same on each side.
Benefits of Microblading
Realistic hair-like strands are drawn in one stroke at a time it creates a realistic, natural-looking brow, using: *dimensional shading, *custom-created color based on your individual skin tone.
· Lasts a year or more, but depending on skin type and lifestyle, touch-ups may be required starting from the 6-month mark.
· Popular choice for those with: scarred/ patchy eyebrows/ have sparseness/ misshapen/asymmetrical brows, want virtually undetectable alteration, minimal makeup wearers, those that want to build color over time, anyone looking for a natural look.
· We practice only hygienic methods. Brand new one-time use only sterile needles and only all-disposable materials are used on the tray during the procedure.
· We practice the philosophy of natural aesthetics: that a brow should look fitting on a natural, bare face. This means we will always err on the side of being conservative because the outcome is unpredictable case-by-case. We can always add on in a follow-up session.
3-D is great for people that want a "natural" look. It has a shorter life-span than the Hairstroke Method, lasting typically 8-12 months before requiring touch-ups to maintain a "fresh" look (but can vary case-by-case). For first-timers this may be the method to go with if you're reluctant to commit to a definitive shape.
Hairstroke Brows via Machine
Similar to Microblading, the machine is used to create individual hairstrokes. This method allows for a slightly more prominent stroke and is longer lasting. Those that are reluctant to jump into semi-permanent makeup are recommended to "graduate" into the machine method after Microblading first.
Hairstroke Method done by machine
Single one-time only sterile needle used with Industry-Standard Machine
Lasts up to 2 years
Must do entire brow (no spot treatment like microblading)
- WE UPHOLD THE HIGHEST OF SAFETY PRACTICES AND STANDARDS FOR YOUR HEALTH
- WE CANNOT PREDICT OR GUARANTEE THE OUTCOME OF ANY PROCEDURE
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE INFORMED OF ALL PROTOCOL WHEN COMING IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR SKIN IS IN IDEAL CONDITION WHEN COMING IN FOR YOUR PROCEDURE. IF YOU HAVE BLEMISHES IN THE BROW AREA, TANNED SKIN, DRY SKIN, STRESSED SKIN, OR SEVERELY OILY SKIN, YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURES. PLEASE CONSULT A SKINCARE SPECIALIST AND TAKE CARE OF ABOVE MENTIONED CONCERNS PRIOR TO COMING IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- WE WANT TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE OPTIMAL CANVAS FOR PROCEDURES AND HEALING. IF YOU ARE NOT FIT TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROCEDURE BECAUSE OF ANY OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO COME IN ANOTHER DAY AFTER ADDRESSING THE REASON FOR CONCERN.
More than 48 hours notice: $0
Less than 48 hours notice: $100
LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE: FULL PROCEDURE FEE